3.07.2016

Forever Valentine

This FO has actually been done for some time now. I seem to seriously procrastinate when it comes to picture taking. lol!




So let's get right down to it, shall we?


I used Hazel Knits Artisan Sock in Strawberry Lemonade and US0/2mm needle. -- I seriously LOVE this colour, and I found it so hard to capture. So I'm really hoping you have a chance to see this yarn in person and maybe grab a skein, it's so lovely! 


This pattern is really well written, and very easy to follow. I absolutely LOVE the x&o detail!! It was also a quick one to knit up! The cable work broke up the stockinette just perfectly, and before I knew it, it was heel time! 


Usually I tend to pick toe up sock patterns, because I like to use up all the yarn. But that really makes for incredibly long socks. These are still toe up, BUT i decided to go for a shorter sock. It's still perfect. .... AND I have some leftovers for any little doodad. 

This was the first time I've ever knit a fish lips kiss heel. Goodness do I ever feel super clever! haha. The instructions for the fish lips heel are very detailed, and just fantastic. Grab them here



Overall, I love these socks! Now I'd better hurry and cast on a new pair of socks! 
What are your favorite heels to work? Yarns? Come chat! tea's on. xo

1 comment:

  1. Love your new socks!!! They are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...