8.29.2016

Easing into it...

Did you check the calendar? How is September seriously only 3 days away?! That snuck up fast on me, I'm not going to lie. :) Are you ready for a new routine? I only sort of am. We had such a lovely summer! I know Owen had a lot of fun, and we were able to have a lot of family time, which is so important, as often my hubby has to be gone for much of the time.

But it is what it is, and we have to start preparing for the fall. Of course, I love the fall. And I'm really quite looking forward to roasted butternut squash soups, warm mugs of tea, and heaps of knitting!



Market season will be here before we know it. In fact a lot of venues have already put out their applications? I've applied to two. Fingers crossed that I'll be in! I'll know by September 10.

How about you? Have you embraced the change that's about to come? Are you excitedly preparing for fall and winter? Are your needles clicking away. or are you clinging on to summer, and partially in denial that school is about to start up again.

I'm a bit of both. :)


Wishing you a fantastic Monday! I hope you have a lovely week!

xoxo becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...